Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our Wedding Invitations

Feeling pretty nostalgic of our wedding a mere 7 months ago, so I thought I'd share our exquisite invitations done by The Grove Street Press. My dear friend Kate began this business with her cousin and have done wonders. I had originally seen this style invitation, and ran with it. One thing led to another and voila, Kate had created this masterpiece. I still like to peek at my box of unaddressed extra invitations and just relish in the every detail. What craftsmanship these two specialize in!

Wedding Invitations by The Grove Street Press

Brides, the biggest thing with the design of your wedding invitations is to have fun with them! Be sure that they represent you in style, texture, tone, etc. I had an absolute blast designing these with Grove Street and would do it all over again! Be sure to check them out, ya'll. 

1 comment: