Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Whole Heart 30: Day 16

Over halfway finished with the challenge & feeling great! I've heard from some other whole 30-ers that the second half really flies by, so here's to hoping! Checkout the grub I feasted on today. Also, I sadly didn't capture a photo of tonight's dinner Jake made, but it was a feast. We had company over and he prepared a big southwestern brisket (no bbq sauce for me!), jalapeno coleslaw (minus any mayo), and a sweet potato casserole with lots of cilantro. Maybe I'll get a shot of my leftovers tomorrow.

Breakfast

Morning meatballs, again. 
It doesn't get any better than starting it off with some good ole protein. 

Lunch

Coconut Larabar Balls
Ingredients 
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup dates,figs, prunes, etc.
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 T Coconut oil
2 T water

Directions to come in a full photo collage of just how I made these tasty treats! And who says you can't have dessert mid-day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment