Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Celebrate Life, It's Worth Living

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Whole Heart 30: Day 5

Happy Easter Saturday, ya'll! What a relaxing Easter vacation it has been these past few days in sunny Florida. My family & I just ran a 5K run this morning to support the Shriners childrens hospital, followed by a long afternoon poolside painting Easter eggs. The Easter egg images are below. I was VERY proud of the outcome of our artistic egg painting - definitely best year yet!  
What a fun afternoon of painting it was!!! And I had some good eats you'll find below: 
Post 5K Breakfast/Lunch
Celery/ P&B & Almond milk Iced Coffee
I was't too hungry post run, so I decided to keep it light. And it was just perfect! 

Dinner 
Broccoli Rabe & Sausage
Following the Easter vigil mass, the fam & I stopped at local pizza place. Of course I was tempted to indulge in a hot piece of sausage pizza, but I kept up with my challenge and was delighted! My order of broccoli rabe & sausage was so flavorful & satisfying! Jake agreed that we'll definitely start incorporating it into our recipe repertoire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment